Whether you’re renovating a bathroom or adding additional square feet to your home, remodeling projects are a great opportunity to have your electrical systems inspected and to consider upgrading your lighting and electrical systems. Many older homes, especially those that have gone renovations or updates, are prone to having outdated electrical systems, faulty fuse boxes and breakers and sloppy wiring that put your home and family at risk.
The licensed, bonded and insured electricians at Airco Service offer affordable whole home electrical inspection for homes in Tulsa, Bixby, Broken Arrow, Jenks, Owasso, Sapulpa and Sand Springs.
Doing your own renovations? Hire a licensed electrician to help.
Even the most capable do-it-yourselfers are smart to leave the electrical work to our team of professionals. Doing your own electrical work poses a potential danger to you and others who share your home, and exposes you to the risk of shock, damage to your home, or worse.
Our licensed, certified electricians are ready to help you with almost any project, including:
- Upgrading and rebuilding your main electrical service
- Light fixtures, recessed can lighting and ceiling fan installation
- Under cabinet lighting, security lighting, and accent lighting
- New energy efficient lighting installation
- LED lighting installation
- Switches, dimmers, breakers, timers, disconnects and other types of controls
- GFCI/ARC fault protected receptacles
- Wiring new circuits for appliances
- Attic fans and power vents
- Whole home breaker panel surge protectors
Main service surge protection