Airco Service 26 Point Check-Up
- Check refrigerant pressures in the covered system.
- Calculate subcooling in the system.
- Calculate superheat in the system.
- If the system is undercharged complete visual inspection for a refrigerant leak, identifying oil markings.
- Lubricate bearings on blower shafts
- Check motor and blower pulleys for wear.
- If the motor has grease cert, add grease to bearings.
- If the motor has an oil port, oil motor bearings.
- Ensure bearings have no side to side play and smooth rotation.
- Check belts for wear, cracks or fraying. Align belts and pulleys as needed along with tension belts.
- Measure motor amperages on compressor, condenser fan motor and blower motor.
- Verify proper CFM settings on variable speed blower motors and condenser fan motors.
- Check compressor terminals and electrical connections and tighten connections if needed.
- Check contactor contacts for pitting or signs of overheating.
- Inspect disconnect box for damage or signs of overheating.
- Check expansion valves and bulbs.
- Measure evaporator temperature drop: make adjustments for optimal cooling performance.
- Clear condensate drains secure drain lines and verify proper termination point.
- Identify safety concerns and safety shut off options for condensate drains.
- Check and verify operation of safety circuits for condensate and compressor.
- Measure capacitance and voltage of capacitors.
- Washing condensing coil
- Check air filters. Wash permanent filters.
- Check thermostat settings, temperature display and programming.
- Cycle equipment at the thermostat.
- Check overall operation and make adjustments necessary for the maximum efficiency of air conditioning equipment.
**May not be combined with other offers.
Want to save money? Ask about our Customer Memberships!