Water Line Repair in Little Rock You Can Count On
Don’t leave your home vulnerable to water damage. Call Airco Service for repairs today!
Do you notice a drop in your water pressure? You might have a leaking water line, in which case you need the best water line repair in Little Rock. With highly trained technicians and a satisfaction guarantee, Little Rock trusts Airco Service to quickly fix an underground water line.
Why do your neighbors trust us with all their water leak repairs? Read our customer reviews to find out.
Water Line Replacement in Little Rock
Water lines carry water from the city’s main water line into your home. It enters your home near your water meter. Your water line can break for several reasons, including repeated freezing and thawing, soil erosion, aging pipes, and more.
At Airco Service, we replace the damaged section of your water line using the following methods:
- Trenchless replacement: Plumbers can use this technique for most water line leaks, and as a non-invasive method, it doesn’t require digging up your yard or flooring. It’s an affordable option that uses modern technology to fix the leak.
- Pipe pulling: This technique requires drilling two small holes in the old pipe. Then the plumber pulls the new pipe through the original pipe to replace it.
Signs Your Little Rock Water Line Needs Replacement
How do you know when you should start searching for “water line repair near me?” Look for these most common signs you need water line repair in Little Rock:
- Increase water bills: Water leaks often increase your water bills because you use water even when you’re not running your shower, sink, or washer.
- Visible water or damage: If you notice water pooling in your yard or at the base of your foundation, especially when it hasn’t rained, you likely have a water leak. You might also notice discolored walls, wet floors, cracks in your foundation, or sinkholes in your yard.
- Lower water pressure: If your water line has a leak, it can’t provide the water pressure you’re used to. If you notice your shower or faucets aren’t as powerful as they once were, look for other signs you might have a leak, as sediment in your water heater can also cause low pressure.
- Smells and sounds: A hissing, whistling, or gurgling sound in your pipes means trapped air is coming back into your home and indicates either a clog or a leak. You might also notice the smell of sewage or mold.
What makes our technicians so great? Read more about our team to learn about the training they receive.
Little Rock’s Best Water Line Replacement Services
What makes Airco Service the best for water and drain line installation in Little Rock? More than anything, it’s our drive for 100% satisfaction in every job we take.
To ensure your satisfaction, we only employ the most highly trained technicians and offer the best products. We’re available 24/7 for emergency services, and when we arrive, we treat your home as though it were our own. Finally, we offer competitive prices and 0% financing for qualified customers.
Airco Service provides the most reliable water line repair in Little Rock. Call us today at 501-697-9809.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to the most common questions about water lines.
How Do You Fix a Leaking Water Pipe?
Plumbers use several techniques to fix a leaking water pipe, including trenchless replacement and pipe pulling. Never attempt to fix a leaking water line on your own.
What Causes a Water Supply Line to Break?
The most common causes of a water supply line break are extreme temperatures, wear and tear on the pipes, shifting soil or foundations, and corrosive chemicals in the water.
How Do I Know If My Pipe Is Leaking Underground?
You can tell your pipe is leaking underground if you see pooling water on the surface, an increase in your water bill, a decrease in water pressure, or areas in your lawn with mud or excessive plant growth.
How Severe Is a Leaking Water Line?
A leaking water line is a severe concern, even with a small leak. The damage adds up over time, and if left alone, the small leak eventually grows until it causes serious damage to your property.
What Should I Do If I Have a Leaking Water Line?
If you have a leaking water line, shut off your water at the main valve where the pipe enters your home. Immediately call Airco Service for fast and reliable water line repair in Little Rock.