Reliable Garbage Disposal Installation in Little Rock
Does your search history include “garbage disposal near me?” Search no further! Call 501-697-9809 for assistance from Airco Service.
Residents of Little Rock eliminate lots of food waste via their trusty garbage disposals every day. But did you know some substances can wreak havoc on your little helper beneath the sink? Airco Service provides details on when you might need garbage disposal installation in Little Rock.
We help the Little Rock community through our extensive services. Read our reviews to learn more about what we do.
Garbage Disposal Replacement and Installation in Little Rock
A garbage disposal is an appliance that conveniently eliminates food waste by pulverizing leftover scraps into tiny pieces. You can then rinse the remaining material down the sink. Many homeowners request our garbage disposal installation services because:
- They can dispose of decaying food bits that will make their homes stink.
- Garbage disposals help homeowners keep their sinks cleaner with less effort.
- They can avoid putting some food outside, attracting fewer pests.
Airco Service’s team will determine the optimal installation location for your new garbage disposal. We can add a power outlet beneath your sink if necessary. We’ll also craft a design that integrates your disposal with your dishwasher.
Most garbage disposal units will only last about 10 to 12 years before they need replacing. Yours may last longer with consistent maintenance and caution about the substances you deposit into your sink drain. Once your disposal exhibits consistent problems, call us about replacement services. We can allocate the same or similar appliance model for a perfect fit.
Garbage Disposal Repair
We frequently receive calls requesting garbage disposal repair in Little Rock. Our customers often describe:
- No response after flipping the switch: After you flip the activation switch, your disposal should immediately respond with its typical noise. If flipping a switch elicits no response, you might have a loose electrical connection. You may also need a system reset.
- Operational noises without grinding action: Your blades have either stopped spinning or cannot spin due to an obstacle. A repair expert can dislodge the blockage. Alternatively, they may recommend garbage disposal installation in Little Rock, AR, after they remove your original appliance.
- Shrieking sounds: Shrill, loud noises indicate that your garbage disposal has become unaligned. A plumbing expert can recalibrate and realign them for continued performance.
- Leaks under the sink: If you open your skin cabinets and discover a surprise leak, you might have a fractured disposal on your hands. The appliance could also have a loose dishwasher connection.
- Persistent sink backups: Occasional backups are a normal part of using modern plumbing. However, garbage disposals developing clogs constantly could indicate dull or malfunctioning blades and other issues.
We’ll let you in on one of our not-so-secret tips to avoid garbage disposal repairs. Your appliance shouldn’t grind up certain foods, like bones, eggshells, coffee grounds, or fibrous fruits and vegetables. Relegate potentially gelatinous, solid, or stringy foodstuffs to your trash can instead. You’ll increase your appliance’s lifespan and service quality.
Frequently Asked Questions About Garbage Disposal Services
Is garbage disposal repair worth the cost?
Yes, garbage disposal repair is worth the cost. Sometimes complete garbage disposal replacement is unnecessary.
Can you easily fix my garbage disposal?
Yes, we can easily fix your garbage disposal under most circumstances. Hiring a professional ensures the most cost-effective service approach to appliance issues.
Which foods should I avoid rinsing into my garbage disposal?
You should avoid rinsing foods like bones, fibrous fruits and vegetables, and fats into your garbage disposal. These substances damage the blades and create clogs.
What causes a garbage disposal to stop working?
Issues like clogged food scraps and overheating cause a garbage disposal to stop working. Call us if you can’t remove the clog or prevent the disposal from overheating.
Should I clean my garbage disposal unit?
You should clean your garbage disposal unit weekly to prevent clogs and buildup. Boiling water, baking soda, and vinegar effectively clean without corroding your plumbing fixtures.
How does our team measure up against others? Learn more about us to find out!
Trust Airco Service for Garbage Disposal
Installation in Little Rock
Airco Service’s customer-focused team makes you our top priority. We designed our services to prioritize accessibility and affordability with flexible financing and comprehensive repairs and installations. When you need garbage disposal installation in Little Rock, choose our qualified team for the task.
Call 501-697-9809 to book a service.