Quality Shower Repair in Little Rock
Do you miss a shower with good water pressure? Call Airco Service for help today.
Are you frustrated by a shower that’s constantly dripping water or has water reaching your ankles during every shower? You could benefit from quality shower repair in Little Rock. From routine maintenance to emergency repairs, Airco Service passionately works to keep your plumbing intact so you can be safe and comfortable year-round.
Why do your neighbors trust Airco Service? Read our customer reviews to find out!
Shower and Shower Pan Replacement in Little Rock
Your shower and bathtub enclosure consists of several important components, including the shower head, the liner, and the pan. Whether the problem is old age or damage, each of these components can fail in different ways.
Your shower pan is the base of the shower, which you stand on. It collects the water before directing it down the drain and is crafted of various materials such as tile, stone, porcelain, acrylic, or fiberglass. The pan liner is a waterproof mat installed under your shower pan that helps protect your flooring from water damage.
At Airco Service, our shower repair services can address problems with all these components and more.
Signs Your Little Rock Shower Needs Repairs
How do you know you need shower repair in Little Rock? Look for these most common signs:
- If you notice water damage on the ceiling below your bathroom, it’s a clear sign your pan liner has a leak.
- If you see mold growing or grout missing along the base of the shower, you need repairs to ensure it doesn’t cause further damage.
- A leaking shower head means you need a new one.
- A cracked or sloping shower floor means you need a new shower pan.
- If water backs up or drains slowly after you shower, you might have a problem with your shower’s drain.
What makes our team the best? Read about our team and their excellent qualifications!
The Best Shower Pan Liner Installation in Little Rock
If you’re searching for “shower repair near me,” why should you choose Airco Service? Your neighbors would recommend us for the following reasons:
- Satisfaction guarantee: Because you’re the most important part of our business, we provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We spend time learning your needs, but if we don’t meet your expectations, we’ll work to make it right.
- Expert knowledge: Because our technicians maintain several certifications and undergo extensive training, we can repair any type of shower and find a solution to every problem.
- Incomparable service: We’re available 24/7 for emergency services, which includes a burst pipe in your shower. We arrive on time, complete our work efficiently, and treat your home as though it were our own.
- Competitive pricing: We work hard to keep our prices competitive without sacrificing quality. We offer 0% financing to qualified customers.
For professional and high-quality shower repair in Little Rock call Airco Service. Contact us today at 501-697-9809.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to the most common questions about shower repair.
Can Plumbers Repair Showers?
Yes, plumbers can repair showers with several types and severities of damage. Occasionally, the plumber might suggest replacing your shower with a new one if the damage is too extensive or your shower is too old.
Can I Use My Shower If It’s Broken?
Whether you can use your shower if it’s broken depends on the type of problem. If you’re getting full water pressure but no hot water, you could still take a cold shower. However, if the water isn’t draining or drains slowly, you should call a plumber before showering to avoid flooding or water damage.
What Causes a Leaky Shower?
The most common causes of a leaky shower include a clogged drain, faulty faucet, worn-out seal, cracks in the liner or tray, or a leaking pipe. A qualified plumber can diagnose and fix the issue.
How Long Should My Shower Components Last?
Each component of your shower lasts a different amount of time depending on the part, its quality, and how well you maintain it. Technically you should replace shower heads every six to eight months, whereas the drain pan should last between 10 and 15 years. A shower with tiles should last between 60 and 80 years.
How Much Does It Cost to Fix a Broken Shower?
The cost of shower repair in Little Rock depends on several factors, including the type of shower you have, the severity of the problem, and the cost of any pieces you require. For most standard repairs, you’ll pay between $50 and $500.