Airco Service’s Generator Repairs and Installations in Tulsa
As a resident of Tulsa, you’re intimately familiar with violent weather patterns. Storms featuring floods and strong winds can cause local power systems to fail, leaving your family in the dark. Our expert electricians at Airco Service install and repair generators to protect residents like you. Keep your home and family connected and comfortable with a professionally serviced powered generator.
Check out our reviews to find out what other customers say about us.
Why You Need a Generator in Tulsa
Modern society relies on electricity to keep people connected and properties protected. But Mother Nature bows to no one, especially in Tulsa. Our region’s weather famously produces cyclones, floods, and hot summer temperatures. You need a plan B to fall back on should the power grid fail for any reason.
Generators are the perfect backup plan. Our customers benefit from our generator services in many ways. Explore how you could also reap the advantages.
· Does your job require a laptop or similar device? You can work from home and make money regardless of your ability to commute. But this requires a reliable power source that won’t fry your necessary machinery.
· Eliminate trip and fire hazards by relying on a generator. Without electricity, indoor visibility decreases. A generator powers your whole home, eliminating the need for hazardous candles and allowing you to navigate your home as you normally would.
· Whole-home generators won’t produce toxic gasses like their portable counterparts.
Our Generator Installation Services
Have you experienced the inconvenient and dangerous effects of a Tulsa power outage? Batteries, candles, and portable generators will only get you so far. Shop our inventory of whole-home generators. We carry reputable brands and various models to fit the needs of many families and homes.
Our Generator Repair and Maintenance Services
If you already have a generator, ensure it works properly by contacting our technicians for generator services. The last thing you need in a weather emergency is a faulty generator that operates improperly. You might need generator repair services if:
· Your generator has gone through long-term moisture exposure
· You can see rust or signs of corrosion
· Your generator won’t start
· Your generator feels hot to the touch.
· You can see smoke coming out of it
Follow up with our generator maintenance package. Generators need maintenance at least once a year. Otherwise, you risk unreliable generator operations when you need them most. We also recommend requesting maintenance services after every 500 hours of use.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I install a generator myself, or should I hire a professional technician?
The installation of a generator, especially standby generators, should generally be performed by a professional technician or electrician. They have the expertise to assess your specific needs, ensure proper wiring and connections, and obtain necessary permits. DIY installation can be risky and may void warranties.
2. What are common signs that I may need a generator for my home or business?
Common signs indicating the need for a generator include frequent power outages in your area, a reliance on critical electrical equipment or medical devices, and the need to maintain essential services during emergencies. If you value uninterrupted power supply during outages, a generator may be a wise investment.
3. How long does it typically take to install a generator?
The installation time for a generator can vary based on the type and size of the generator, the complexity of the installation, and local permitting requirements. For standby generators, installation can take several days to ensure proper setup and connections.
4. What are the benefits of having a generator for my home or business?
Generators offer several benefits, including the ability to maintain power during blackouts, ensuring your home or business continues to operate smoothly. They provide peace of mind, protect against food spoilage, and can be crucial for safety during extended outages. A generator can also increase property value and convenience during emergencies.