Schedule Shower Repair in Moore or Norman
Do you have a malfunctioning shower? Request shower repair in Moore, Norman or surrounding areas from Airco Service today!
You need to have a working shower. If it leaks, drains slowly, or has other issues, it could quickly disrupt your daily life. Fix the problem and get your life back on track by scheduling professional shower repair with our experts at Airco Service.
Discover what previous clients have said about our work by checking out our reviews page.
When Should You Request Shower Repair?
Showers may stop working properly for any number of reasons. Perhaps the drain became clogged, or the shower head started leaking. Regardless of the issue, it’s important to know when to start searching for “shower repair near me.”
Keep an eye out for the following signs, then reach out to our professionals:
- Poor drainage: Have you noticed that your tub drains slowly or doesn’t drain at all? This could be a sign of a serious clog. While you might be able to clear some clogs alone, it’s often more beneficial to contact professionals for assistance.
- Cracked bathtub enclosure: Cracks around your bathtub can be a potentially serious issue. A plumber can replace your bathtub enclosure so that you can rest easy.
- Leaky shower heads: Leaks can waste a significant amount of water. Your plumber can examine your shower head, locate the source of the problem, and provide the shower repair service you need.
- Low water pressure: Low water pressure often makes showers less enjoyable, and it can also mean that something is potentially wrong with your pipes or shower head. Let a professional take a look at the problem.
- Water that’s too hot or too cold: Does the water refuse to warm up no matter how high you turn the temperature? Does it remain perpetually cold? This could indicate an issue with your water heater; contact a professional to get help fixing the problem.
Offering Shower Pan Replacement in Moore and Norman
Your shower pan is a particularly important part of your shower. Shower pans collect water and funnel it down the drain, preventing it from running across the floor or damaging your belongings. If it starts to leak, it’s incredibly important to replace it.
At Airco Service, we offer reliable and efficient shower pan liner installation in Moore and Norman. Our goal is to ensure our clients get fantastic products and services. When you partner with us, you can be confident you’ll get the best results possible.
Let Us Handle Your Repairs
Our goal at Airco Service is to provide top-rated shower repair. Our experts can handle any concerns, including:
- Clogged drains
- Leaky shower heads
- Damaged shower pans
- Water pressure problems
- Damaged water faucets
- Broken shower drains
- And more
Want to learn more? Our blog contains countless informative articles. Check it out, then reach out to us for assistance.
You don’t need to deal with a broken shower alone. Reach out to us for shower repair in Moore or Norman by calling the Airco Service team at 405-378-4500 to get the help you need.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out our frequently asked questions below, or reach out to learn more.
How Much Does It Cost To Fix a Broken Shower?
The cost depends on what sort of issue your shower has. On average, repair costs range between $100 and $700, though pricing may fluctuate if the issue is particularly severe.
How Long Does It Take To Fix a Shower?
The timespan will depend on the issue and its severity. Some problems may take only an hour or so to fix; others may take several days. Speak to your plumbing contractor to get a more accurate timeframe.
Do Plumbers Fix Shower Faucets?
Yes, plumbers can fix shower faucets, along with various other issues. Talk to your plumbing contractor to get a more accurate idea of what they can and cannot fix.
How Do You Know if You Should Replace Your Shower?
Generally, you should replace your shower instead of repairing it when the cost of repairs exceeds the cost of replacement. In addition, replacement may be more beneficial for older showers since you may need to replace them anyway in the near future.
Can You Fix a Shower on Your Own?
You might be able to fix some issues, like minor clogs in the shower drain, without contacting a plumber. Others, however, will need professional expertise. When in doubt, it’s better to reach out to a professional for shower repair.