Posted on: Feb 15, 2018
Looking for an electrician in Tulsa, Oklahoma City, or Langley, Oklahoma? AirCo Service is the electric repair services provider of choice in this region. We provide the best services, use only quality replacement parts, and offer unmatched maintenance plans. Above all, we’re local and licensed!
Why do I need a local electrician?
There are three main reasons;
- Local businesses are all about reputation: While the big enterprises are motivated by big profits, local businesses are mostly guided by relationships. This explains why local service providers do their best and are often willing to come back and right any wrongs – free of charge.
- Local contractors know your local codes best: Different states and counties have different codes governing how different types of work can be done, and Oklahoma cities are no different. To improve your chances of remaining within those codes, it’s best to hire a local electrician who understands local regulations inside and out.
- Get better services at better rates: Aside from offering great electric repair service, local service providers are typically cheaper. One reason for this is that local entrepreneurs see their businesses as a way of giving back to society rather than an opportunity to get a big paycheck.
Why should I hire a licensed electrician?
Again, there are three main reasons;
- Licensed electricians are up-to-date with codes: We mentioned local codes earlier as something your electrician needs to be aware of. Well, these codes change quite often and only a licensed electrician would be be able to keep up-to-date with the changes.
- Licensed electricians carry workers compensation: What happens if the electrician accidentally sets your home on fire? Or, if one of their wires causes your visitor to trip, fall, and break an arm? A licensed electrician would have worker’s comp to cover the damages.
- Licensed electricians are trained and state-certified: The license, actually, is one of the best ways to establish whether the electrician you’re hiring is trained in the field. To be licensed, they have to pass several exams aimed at testing their knowledge and experience, and also must be certified by the state.
We tick all the boxes
If you’re looking for a company you can trust and electric repair service you can count on, choose A-Tech Services. We are local, licensed, and have decades of experience in the industry.